Saturday, November 6, 2010

Journeys of the Robot Traveler

A quick shout out:  I have not hidden the link on the right side of the blog; Robot Traveler will become the permanent home to Albie once he is finished and we start shooting.  Robot Traveler was designed for me by the very talented Lyndsay Johnson of Man Made Blog.  She is a personal friend who I am very grateful to have helped me along on this journey.  I love the design of the bot site and it just goes to show what can happen when you tell another creative your story and allow them the freedom to just create with few restrictions.  I think I sent her a few element inspiration pieces and I mentioned that I wanted it to have the feel of the mid-century or early sixties.  That was about it.   Thank you Lyndsay!
Related Posts with Thumbnails