Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Amazing German Vogue shoot with Heidi Klum
HEIDI KLUM GERMAN VOGUE from DVDBIOS on Vimeo.
Of course it is a dream to shoot Heidi Klum and have the budget of Vogue for extras, crew and set. Most importantly, I find this video absolutely inspirational. It has everything that I love... it has... well I will admit it, Heidi, but the shots from this shoot possess these amazing elements of old Hollywood, this Alfred Hitchcock feel and film noir which are all things that really move and inspire me. Images like these shot by the uber talented Alexi Lubomirski challenge me to capture elements I truly love in the images I take. I look at the behind the scenes video and Alexi's final shots and I realize that there is so much more to learn and that excites me.
Labels:
Behind the Scenes,
Heidi Klum,
Inspiration,
Vogue







