Nerd Alert: Great news from my inbox this morning, Amazon is promoting Tamron's release of their new 70-300mm lens.
I have been looking at a Nikon 70-300mm forever; it is an absolutely beautiful lens and I have seen people use them for everything from portrait/beauty to shooting outdoors, it is very versatile.
What is this a big deal? Tamron came out with a 70-300mm already and... it is Tamron, not Nikon or Canon. I am excited about this lens for two reasons: this is totally different from the older Tamron 70-300mm, it has VC, vibration control, which was a lacking previously and having. VC puts this lens on par with the features of the Nikon and Canon equivalent. I am also excited because one of my absolute favorite lenses is the Tamron 28-75mm which has been super sharp, not noisy or slow on the auto focus.
I am looking forward to this and if I do the pre-order, I get $50.00 off. Definitely worth looking at.







