Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting started

Christening the blog...

I wanted to put together a journal to keep track of things that I am working on and be accessible to anyone who might be interested in what I do, how I do it and what I am learning.

Right now this seems like some kind of narcissistic conversation with myself, but I hope it turns into something that is useful to others and hopefully helps me keep track of what I did on some of the projects I have worked on.  If nothing else I am sure I will have a few family members and friends tell me that this blog is "cute" and "very nice."  ha ha

There is a lot to more to come I am still trying to figure out how to organize and best present shots I have already completed as well as a few other things.  I just thought, if I do not write something now, I will never get this off the ground.
Related Posts with Thumbnails