I always thought this image was well put together and then I found the behind the scenes of the shoot and I have a much greater appreciation for how this was put together. White on white can be difficult to shoot because it could easily wash out, but this shot has some real depth and texture to it. I also assumed that the red was done using a filter in photoshop... I was surprised.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Behind the scenes of Jay-Z Blueprint 3 album cover
I always thought this image was well put together and then I found the behind the scenes of the shoot and I have a much greater appreciation for how this was put together. White on white can be difficult to shoot because it could easily wash out, but this shot has some real depth and texture to it. I also assumed that the red was done using a filter in photoshop... I was surprised.
Labels:
Behind the Scenes,
Inspiration








