The visual inspiration for this music video was part Dexter featuring a very unsettling plastic covered "killing room" that acted as the primary which featured a saran wrapped killing table as its centerpiece.
When I walked onto the set I immediately tried to figure out why I had never thought of hanging thick sheets of plastic as backdrop, it was brilliant. John threw beams of blue gelled light that were well caught by the plastic and it created a great lighting effect. The only downside for me, my strobes would dull the brilliance when triggered, so I shot most of the production shots and the behind the scenes in natural light... most, but not all.
A great way to diffuse light while shooting is to throw in some fog, so John (right) started up the fog machine and not only was the light diffused but it created a great atmospheric effect.
![]() |
| Here are the guys on set jamming out on set. Left to right: David, Mark, Eric and Greg. |
![]() |
| David and Greg |
![]() |
| Eric between shots |
![]() |
| Mark and Eric |
Check out more band shots here.













